Every kitchen, large or small, is always in need of extra storage solutions. The kitchen is one of the busiest rooms in the home since it is typically used every single day of the week. Not only that, but a lot of items are needed for a kitchen to be able to function, especially for families. With this comes a lot of clutter and disorganization. A kitchen makeover, however, is a great way to revamp your kitchen so that space is maximized and additional storage solutions can be taken advantage of. Here are some ideas.
- Floating ShelvesA lot of people fail to utilize wall space. Floating shelves are one way to open up a lot of storage space in your kitchen, allowing you to store items such as everyday dishes in a very stylish yet accessible way. They are also a great way to store more of your more formal dishware or even jars of lentils and other grains and legumes.
- Get A Toe Kick DrawerA toekick drawer is exactly what it sounds like: you can access the drawer by simply kicking it with your toe. It is a drawer that is designed to take advantage of the space between the floor and your bottom cabinets and is a great place to store additional items such as cookie sheets.
- Try A Base Pantry Pull-Out CabinetBase pantry pull-out cabinets take advantage of very slim spaces in your kitchen, giving you three shelves or drawers in one narrow space. It is great storage solution for spices or oils. An added benefit of installing a base pantry pull out cabinet in your kitchen is that it offers convenient accessibility to a variety of items.
- Tray Dividers For Trays And Baking SheetsTypically, trays and baking sheets tend to get piled on top of each other in the bottom of your kitchen cabinets, making it a struggle to pull out these items when you need them. Tray dividers, however, allow you to store trays and baking sheets in an upright position. This not only saves a lot of space but also makes it easy to see what items you have.
- Try A Super CabinetThere are a variety of super cabinets on the market, but they all have a similar premise. Super cabinets come with several pull-out shelves that give you easy access to all your items for quick dinners.
- Get Hooks/Broom OrganizerBrooms and mops can take up a lot of unnecessary space. Hooks and/or a broom organizer, however, free up space by allowing you to hang these items on the wall and up from off the ground.
- Install A Pull-Out Drawer For TrashSimilar to the base pantry pull-out cabinet is the pull-out drawer for trash. This makes use of bottom cabinet space while keeping typically large trash cans out of the way.
- Rent A Storage UnitIf you are doing kitchen renovations and want to keep furniture and other possessions in pristine condition during this process, renting a storage unit is an excellent way to ensure that your valuables stay clean and damage-free. Not only is a storage unit useful during the renovation process, but it can also be used to store items that are currently taking up space in your kitchen but that you aren’t yet ready to depart with yet.
If you are looking to rent a storage unit in Burlington, contact UltraStor today. We are a state-of-the-art storage facility.